What I don't like about myself...
1. Hairy. First thing I have to hate is my hairy body. I feel like the hairiest girl in the world, haha. I don't get the thin, light color hair most women would get, no, I get thick, black, long hairs. This includes my legs, bikini area, butt, stomach, arms. I haven't been able to go to the beach in years because I don't feel comfortable wearing a bikini. I know I can shave, but it's a hassle if you have to do basically your whole body, and on top of that, I have stretchmarks. But thank God a few days ago I started getting laser, so goodbye unwanted hair!!
2. Nose. I wish I had my sisters nose, her's is like the perfect nose I would like to have. I have a little bump, it's not really noticeable, but it's there. I got this from my mom. Apart from the bump, it's a little wide, and when I smile I think it looks wider. When I get the money I'll surely get Rhinoplasty.
3. Biting. I tend to bite my lips and nails a lot. I hate this!! I'm always telling myself I won't do it anymore, and I still do it. Specially if I'm using my laptop or watching a movie I do this unconsciously. I've gotten to the point where I start bleeding but I still continue. I really need to stop this!! I don't want to end up with ruined, malformed lips or get some infection on my nails.
What I like about myself...
1. My eyes. I really love my eyes, they're big Jasmine like (from Aladdin). As a little girl I was called Jasmine for my eyes by this guy who worked with my dad. I like how they're big and lovely shaped.
2. Feet. This is something I've always liked about myself, my feet. I think they look nice, very feminine. I like to wear sandals to show them off. I have short toe nails.
3. Hair. This time I mean my head hair. I like how it's naturally wavy, I don't do anything to it and I might get the curls. My hair looks so healthy and shiny.
Got this idea from videos on YouTube and a blog I follow. If you have done this already post your link on the comment form, I would like to read other perfect imperfections :)