1) Which holiday do you celebrate?We celebrate Christmas! =)
2) What are you doing for the holidays this year?This year we are planning to have a nice family dinner and probably go to Santa's Enchanted Forest, which is a theme park here in Miami they open for a couple of months every year. It's all lighted with Christmas lights, you get to hear holiday songs, eat yummy food, and it's so much fun to get on the rides!!
3) What's your favorite holiday drink?I forgot what it's called, but it's a drink from Nicaragua and it tastes so so so good! I believe it's chocolate mixed with some sort of juice, I'm not sure. But it has taste of Holidays lol. To me it does, it tastes sooo good! Nidia, if you read this let me know the name of this drink please, because I would like to make it.
4) Candy cane or Gingerbread men?I don't really like the typical candy cane, red and white, but I love other flavors. But I prefer gingerbread men, I looooove cookies and biting off their heads it's yum!! lol
5) What's your favorite holiday/Christmas song?I like so many, Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer, We Wish You A Merry Christmas, and some in Spanish: Mi Burrito Sabanero, Campana Sobre Campana, etc.
6) What's the weirdest gift you've ever received?Hmm.... I don't think I've ever received a weird gift, I always get either something I like, money, or something I don't like but nothing weird.
7) Have you ever made a snowman?Nooo :( I live in Miami and I've never seen snow in person -.-
8) What is your favorite winter fragrance?I wear whatever I like, but I looooove Pink Sugar, it's so sweet and has candy scent. I think it suits well the Holiday season.
9) What is at the top of your list this Christmas? (or whichever holiday you celebrate!)It's not in a specific order, but anything makeup, or any expensive gadget. But maybe a new Canon camera would be good :)
10) What is most important to you about the holidays?Spending time with my family, and demonstrating each other so much love! ♥
1. Favorite holiday destination?We don't have a holiday destination. We spend time together with the family at home.
2. Any family traditions?
We celebrate Thanksgiving with a big dinner, and Christmas with lots of presents and also a nice dinner.
3. Favorite ornament of decoration?
Anything that jingles to place on the Christmas tree :)
4. What are you doing for the holidays?
Spending time with the family and giving gifts to everyone really important to me.
5.Are you a late or early Christmas shopper?
I like starting early, I don't like to stress about it so I get everything I need as soon as I can so by the time Christmas gets here I enjoy it to the fullest and not stress about late shopping.
6. Who usually cooks holiday dinners?
Usually my mom, she loooooves to cook. I'll try to help as much as I can.
7. Have you ever gone Christmas caroling?
No, I haven't :(
8. Do you live where it snows?
Nope, I've lived in Miami my whole life, no snow here :(
9. One thing that makes you happiest at Christmas?
Opening gifts, and seeing their reactions when they open theirs.
10. What do you want most for Christmas?For all of us to have an awesome time together!! :)
I tag all my followers!!!