|Birthday gift from my boyfriend ♥|
29 Things I'm Grateful for on My Birthday
Today is my birthday, and I can't believe I'm 29! I don't know why but I feel like I'm young, like in my early 20's, haha! It's hard to grasp that one more year and I'll be 30! OMGoodness, time does fly.
When I woke up I saw a birthday gift with a balloon on our dresser. I have no idea when George had time to put it there. I must have been so sleepy that I didn't notice anything. He gifted me a rode microphone! So sweet of him! I can't wait to use for my next video, so stay tuned!
My boss also gave me a Gift card to Juicense. He told me it's a new juice place in Coconut Grove. He included a menu, and everything looks so delicious. Can't wait to go!
My family members have been calling me, and receiving texts from friends.And not to mention the Facebook messages. Thank you everyone ♥
So on this day, I want to share 29 things I'm grateful for. Here it goes....
29 things I'm grateful for:
1. Grateful for my mom
2. Sister bond – Because I love my sister Cindy so much, and is always available to talk to.
3. Being a mom – I love my crazy, and so cheerful Little Lyn.
4. My boyfriend – George is caring, and supports me in everything! I love the romantic relationship we have.
5. Our pets - I love my two cats who show us unconditional love.
6. Our home – Having a place to call home makes me feel thankful.
7. My job – Because I do something that I like, and has meaning to other’s.
8. Work from home – Because I love blogging, and create YouTube videos.
9. Vegan food ♥ - Because no animal has to suffer for me to eat healthy.
10. My health – I barely get sick with a vegan lifestyle.
11. Cashew milk – For being the perfect replacement to cow’s milk.
12. Nature – For all the beautiful mountains, and rivers.
13. Planet Earth – For sustaining life, and being the most beautiful plant of our galaxy.
14. Universe – For all the mysteries it carries.
15. Animals – I love cows, pigs, elephants, etc. I just love them all!
16. The endless books to read – Reading self-help books to grow as a person.
17. Family trips – Have a good time with them.
18. Eyesight – For making me see my loved ones, and view the world’s beauty.
19. Angelical signs – For the orbs, and 1:11's I get to see all the time.
20. Freedom of religion – Being open minded, and accept people of all races, backgrounds, and sexual preference.
21. Blogs – For allowing people do what they love.
22. Cruelty-Free Brands – For cruelty-free makeup brands who don’t test on animals.
23. Desserts – For vegan desserts that are plant-based. I love vegan cupcakes, and vegan cakes.
24. Being outdoors – And watch butterflies, and sunshine.
25. Clean home – For clean floors, and clean laundry.
26. Favorite scent – My love for oil perfumes.
27. Learning from mistakes – Makes me learn so much.
28. Life’s changes – Makes me grow, and makes me the person that I am.
29. Waking up today – and turn 29 years!
And these are 29 things I'm grateful for on my birthday! And I'm grateful for you for reading this! Have a lovely day :))
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter | YouTube