November 25, 2014

Cruelty-Free Drugstore Beauty Brands

Cruelty-Free Drugstore Brands

This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure here.

A new quick guide I created to make it easier for all of us to find ethical brands that don’t test on animals.

Testing on animals involves experiments on live animals like rats, monkeys, hamsters, bunnies, and even cats & dogs!! While they are still fully conscious they will go through various tests like burning skin, blindness, broken body parts and other horrific experiments!! Not cool! 🙁

In the US it’s not required to test on animals, but unfortunately not all companies abide. For this reason it’s up to us to choose to buy from companies that are cruelty-free.

This is why I decided to create this infographic to share it with others! Easy to have next time you visit your local drugstore. Companies that decide not to test on animals are not only humane, but tend to have more natural, organic ingredients because they contain less harmful chemicals.

At the same time because they are cruelty-free it doesn’t mean they are vegan. These products might still contain beeswax, lanolin, and carmine. So make sure to check the ingredients if this in an important factor in your lifestyle.

For a more complete list of cruelty-free brands visit Peta and Leaping Bunny.

____________________________

Marcas de Belleza Libres de Crueldad

Una nueva guía rápida que he creado para que les sea más fácil encontrar marcas éticas que no prueban en animales.

Las pruebas sobre animales implican experimentos en animales vivos como en ratas, monos, hámsteres, conejitos, y hasta gatos & perros!! Mientras todavía están totalmente conscientes ellos pasarán por varias pruebas como quemaduras en la piel, ceguera, partes de cuerpo rotas y otros experimentos horrorosos!! Qué mal! 🙁

En los Estados Unidos no es requerido probar en animales, pero lamentablemente no todas las compañías apoyan esto. Por la misma razón esta en nuestras manos decidir comprar de compañías que son libres de crueldad.

Es por esto qué decidí crear este infographic para compartirlo con ustedes! Fácil de tener a mano la  próxima vez que vayan a su tienda local de cosmeticos. Las compañías que deciden no probar en animales no son sólo humanas, pero tienden a tener ingredientes más naturales, y orgánicos porque  contienen químicos menos dañinos. ♥

Al mismo tiempo porque sean libres de crueldad no significa que los productos sean veganos. Aun asi estos productos todavía podrían contener miel, lanolina, y carmín. Solo lean los ingredientes antes de comprar si es un factor importante en su estilo de vida.

Para una lista más completa de otras marcas libres de crueldad visiten Peta y el Conejito que Salta.

This post is all about drugstore cruelty-free brands.
Other Posts You May Like:

You Might Also Like

33 Comments

• Reply Sarah Ricker: CoffeeandGlitter Blog October 26, 2015 at 12:37 pm

I love this! I definitely always check the labels to ensure I am buying a cruelty free products. This is a great graphic though to save to my phone for a quick reference!

• Reply Dana Brillante-Peller October 26, 2015 at 12:40 pm

Thank you for this great list! I get sick thinking about what some cosmetics brands do to animals. It's terrible.

• Reply Jasmine October 26, 2015 at 4:18 pm

definitely love NYX. Its one of my favorite brands.

• Reply Bri @ All Thats Glittered October 26, 2015 at 5:17 pm

Great to know!!! Thank you for sharing!

• Reply Kim L October 26, 2015 at 6:03 pm

Great list…thanks for this…I'm glad that some brands that I already use and love are on the list

• Reply Hil D October 26, 2015 at 8:33 pm

Glad to see a few of my favs on there. I love burt's bees and being a vegetarian I try to buy cruelty-free brands. Thanks for sharing.

• Reply The Southern Thing October 27, 2015 at 12:31 am

Some of these have been my favorites! I'm so glad they're cruelty free!

• Reply Rosalyn Osorto October 27, 2015 at 2:42 pm

Yayy! Thanks for passing by!

• Reply Rosalyn Osorto October 27, 2015 at 2:44 pm

I know!! It breaks my heart to know a lot of brands test on them when it's not even required by law 🙁

• Reply Rosalyn Osorto October 27, 2015 at 2:44 pm

I haven't tried NYX yet!! I will look for some discounts to get a few items next time.

• Reply Rosalyn Osorto October 27, 2015 at 2:45 pm

Thank YOU for passing by! Have a great day :))

• Reply Rosalyn Osorto October 27, 2015 at 2:45 pm

Awesome!! Thanks for liking this :))

• Reply Rosalyn Osorto October 27, 2015 at 2:46 pm

Burt's is great! I like using their shampoo from time to time. I used to be vegetarian too but now I'm full vegan 🙂

• Reply Rosalyn Osorto October 27, 2015 at 2:46 pm

That's great!! The animals will thank you :))

• Reply Susannah October 28, 2015 at 2:31 am

Thanks for sharing these! I'm definitely going to keep these in mind next time I buy makeup!

• Reply Rosalyn Osorto October 30, 2015 at 5:02 pm

Thanks for passing by! Have a lovely day 😀

• Reply Kyle John March 2, 2018 at 5:49 am

With depression we tend to sink into ourselves, shutting off the light within us, and shutting out the light of the world around us. We feel disconnected and dis-engaged. Recommended Reading

• Reply CharlesSkisp February 25, 2020 at 11:02 am

Hi there! https://colchicine1.info – where to buy colchicine in singapore good internet site

• Reply CharlesSkisp February 26, 2020 at 7:36 am

Hello! https://colchicine1.info – purchase colchicine online great web page

• Reply PaigeCapxo March 2, 2020 at 10:13 am

Howdy! https://pharmacycanadafb.com – online pharmacy degree beneficial website

• Reply KathrynCapnx March 3, 2020 at 11:01 pm

Hello there! http://dapoxetine4.com – buy priligy good web page

• Reply AnnCapit March 11, 2020 at 12:18 am

Hello! http://www.onlinepharmacycanadaus.com – pharmacie en ligne good site

• Reply NathanPlaip March 26, 2020 at 7:53 pm

Howdy! online mexican pharmacies great web page.

• Reply TimothyDix March 27, 2020 at 1:01 am

Howdy! purchase furosemide beneficial internet site.

• Reply DonaldUneds April 16, 2020 at 7:38 pm

Hi there! diflucan online buy diflucan cheap

• Reply DavidbeexY April 23, 2020 at 10:23 pm

Howdy! online pharmacy in india live pharmacy ce online

• Reply TerrePohon May 25, 2020 at 6:10 am

Good creating is actually crucial in an argumentation. Nonetheless, really good creating can easily certainly not recompense for a scarceness of tips or principles. Very the contrary, a crystal clear presentation always subjects weak spots. Each specialized condition used in an argumentation has to be actually defined either through a recommendation to a previously released interpretation (for conventional terms with their normal definition) or through a precise, explicit interpretation that seems just before the condition is made use of (for a new term or a conventional condition utilized in an unique method).

[url=https://www.ukdissertations.net/dissertation-formatting/]Read Home Page[/url]

• Reply Randellgip June 6, 2020 at 5:13 am

Howdy! [url=http://paxil.ru.com/]paxil 60mg[/url] paxil 80 mg day paxil 20 mg reviews

• Reply WilliamViapy June 6, 2020 at 12:07 pm

Hi there! [url=http://propecia.ru.com/]buy propecia medication[/url] purchase finasteride buy finasteride pills

• Reply Airbus asymptomatischer June 29, 2020 at 5:29 am

Die USA haben 2,16 Millionen bestätigte Coronavirus-Infektionen mit mindestens 117.000 Todesfällen überschritten, und einige Bundesstaaten berichten von einem Anstieg der Fälle nach der Wiedereröffnung ihrer
    Wirtschaft.
    „Es macht mir nichts aus zu warten, aber
    nach dem Test muss ich in sieben Tagen abreisen, und es kann sein, dass es keinen Flug gibt, den ich dann noch bekommen kann.

• Reply DamonHok July 6, 2020 at 9:34 pm

Howdy! [url=https://ventolin-inhaler.info/]buy ventolin medication[/url] buy generic ventolin

• Reply Emileteeve July 7, 2020 at 4:39 am

Hello! [url=http://edpillstore.space/]buy ed meds no prescription[/url] ed pills online ed pills

• Reply DanielCow July 24, 2020 at 8:05 pm

Hi! [url=http://canadiantrustpharmacy.bid/]pharmacy technician online courses[/url] rite aid best online pharmacy