Another month has passed by in a blink of an eye. I can’t believe how quickly time flies. I didn’t do a favorites video for the month of May so this time I wanted to combine a little bit of May and June. This time I have a few beauty products to talk about as well as other items like jewelry, hair, and some food items.
- True Glue Lash Adhesive – I recently found out about this natural lash glue. I don’t normally wear lashes but the last few months I had a few events to go and I wanted to look more put together. My lashes are long but I feel like they need extra volume and curve. My lashes are so hard to curve so using lashes is a good idea. So I found this product that is better than traditional lash glue. Traditional lash glue tends to have harsh chemicals like ammonia. The eye area is so sensitive and any product that we apply here can enter our bloodstream. In the long run it can harm our health. But the great thing about TrueGlue is that it has natural ingredients like rosewater, chamomile, and castor oil. This is a brand that doesn’t test on animals and I love companies like these that are ethical. They care about the planet, the animals, and our health. That’s why I love it and because it will hold my lashes in place the whole day.
- Salma Hayek Makeup Remover -Talking about lashes again, I usually remove my makeup with oil. With lashes I didn’t want to use oil so off I went to my local drugstore. This is where I found about Nuance Salma Hayek’s makeup remover. I love the product itself, and the packaging.The bottle is nicely decorated with flower which I like so much. I love how the contents are clear and pink. So mix it together you just shake the bottle and apply the product on a cotton ball. This is how I have been removing my lashes after I wear them the whole day.
- Konjac Sponges – I got these sponges from my friend a few months ago for my birthday. I didn’t pay much attention to them, but them I discovered they are more than sponges. These sponges are made from plant fiber. They are hard as rock but all you have to do is get them wet with water and they will expand and become so soft. They last anywhere from two to three months and they are so soft they can be used on baby skin. These sponges exfoliate the skin and at the same time they remove bacteria that causes acne. At the same time it balances the skin’s PH and moisturizes the skin. I had to talk about this because I have noticed a difference on my skin. I have definitely noticed less acne on my skin. I love it and I know I will buy more once I use them all up.
- Raw Apple Cider Vinegar -Along with the konjac sponges sometimes I clean my skin by mixing water and a small amount of raw apple cider vinegar. I leave this mix in a bottle and each time I need it I pour it on my konjac sponge and start rubbing it on my face. This leaves my skin so soft and ready for the next day.
- Burt’s Bees Mango Shampoo – Recently I did my first keratin treatment. Along with that a sulfate free shampoo is necessary to make the treatment last longer. Not only that, but it’s better for the hair the less chemicals it has. This shampoo is cruelty-free and smells wonderful. This is the super shiny formula and I love how it lathers. Most natural shampoos won’t lather but this is not the case for this shampoo. Some of the benefits of this shampoo it’s free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates, petrolatum, and synthetic fragrances. Along with this shampoo I also use the Mango Conditioner.
- Forever 21 Necklace – For mother’s day my sister gave me this beautiful necklace from Forever 21. It’s a pretty and simple layered necklace. It’s in color gold and I like how it looks elegant. Another thing I like about it, it’s the length. It’s not too long, and not too short. The perfect length for almost any top. Thanks sis.
- Bamboo Toothbrushes – I’ve been loving bamboo toothbrushes for the past two years. I can’t believe I had not added these to my monthly favorites. The handle of the toothbrush is made out of bamboo and the bristles from recycled materials. I no longer use plastic because they take many, many, but many years to degrade. Unlike natural materials they take a shorter span to biodegrade. Not only these are more eco-friendly, but they have a three month reminder. Toothbrushes are supposed to be replaced every three months and so these brushes come with the first three letters of each month in three months intervals. I love that! I currently have the Jul – Aug- Sep
- Allergy Pills Zarbees – If there’s dust or cats around me I start getting allergy reactions so quick. What I like about these pills is they don’t have any gluten or dairy. Another great thing is they are non-drowsy which to me is awesome because I’ve taken other pills that make me so sleepy soon after taking them. I don’t always take pills because I don’t want to make my body depend on them all the time but when I feel it’s been too much these are my go to pills.
- Sobe Coconut Ice Cream – It’s summertime and ice cream time! For those who know me I love everything coconut. And coconut ice cream is no exception. I like trying many foods with coconut in them but they don’t always taste like coconut to me. But this ice cream, to me was really well made. It’s sweet, and has the perfect summer coconut flavor that I think we would all like.
- Tofurky Pizza – Who doesn’t like pizza?! This pizza is ‘sausage’ and veggie flavor but everything is made with plant-based ingredients. Tofurky is a brand dedicated to creating foods with mock meat. I’ve tried their hot pockets, ham, and of course, their pizza. They have a cheese flavor pizza, pepperoni, and this one with sausage. The ‘sausage’ pizza has a spicy kick to it. It’s not too much and it’s perfect. Whole Foods carries their pizza.
Thanks for passing by and I hope you see my video! Until next time! ☺
Favoritos de Junio – Vegano y Libre de Crueldad
Otro mes ha pasado en un cerrar de ojo. No puedo creer lo rápido que pasa el tiempo. El mes pasado no hice un video de mis favoritos del mes así que este mes estoy haciendo un poquito de Mayo y Junio. Esta vez tengo unos productos de belleza, igual que una prenda, pelo, y algunas comidas.
- Pegamento de Pestañas True Glue
- Removedor de Maquillaje Salma Hayek
- Esponjas de Konjac
- Vinagre cruda de sidra de manzana
- Champú de Mango Burt’s Bees
- Acondicionador de Mango Burt’s Bees
- Mi experiencia de Keratina (en ingles)
- Collar Forever 21
- Cepillo de dientes de Bamboo
- Pastillitas de Alergia Zarbees
- Helado de Coco Sobe
- Pizza Tofurky
Gracias por pasar y hasta la próxima! :)))