November 25, 2016

Matte Creme Lip Crayon by Bite Beauty

Matte Creme Lip Crayon by Bite Beauty

I recently received by Influenster three matte crème lip crayons by Bite Beauty. If you’re not familiar with Influenester, Influenster is a site you can join for free to receive free beauty products in exchange of honest reviews.

It’s always like a box of surprises, because you never know what you will receive, and this time I received the BITE Matte Crème Lip Crayon VoxBox!

Bite Beauty is a cruelty-free brand, and the BITE Matte Crème Lip Crayon VoxBox included three lippies.

The three shades by Matte Crème Lip Crayons include…

Cava – Is like a lilac beige.
Red Velvet – Is a rich, deep red.
Glace – Is a dusty mauve.

I have Red Velvet by Bite Beauty on my lips.

PROS

The application is really smooth due to the formula of the lip crayon. They run on smooth over your lips, leaving your lips soft, and moisturized. The end result is a matte shade. They are also long-wear, and water resistant. To me they last throughout the day, and I barely have to do any retouch.

One thing that stood out to me about the Matte Crème Lip Crayon by Bite Beauty is that one of the ingredients is derived from orange peel wax. Making it a beneficial ingredient to keep your lips well moisturized.

CONS

One con for me would be the lip crayon dispenser. You have to twist it to make the lip crayon come out, but once you use it up, the tip won’t be as pointy. When it’s brand new the pointy tip makes it easy to apply in the middle of the upper lip. Once it’s used up, the tip is round and doesn’t make as an easy application.

Have you heard about the the new lippies Matte Crème Lip Crayons? What are your thoughts on Bite Beauty? I hope you enjoyed my mini review of the Bite Beauty lip crayons. Thanks for reading, and until next time!

#TheMatteCremeLip

I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter | YouTube

You Might Also Like

16 Comments

• Reply Cara (Kindly Unspoken) December 1, 2016 at 2:23 pm

Pretty! I'd love to see how the other colors look on you! The Glace mauve color sounds really pretty!

• Reply Tal's Beauty Opinion December 1, 2016 at 2:25 pm

Great colour selection that they sent! I for sure would love any of them. I agree with the tip wearing down. I love the stick/pen packaging as well, so easy to use and store. Great post <3

• Reply Motherhood and Merlot December 1, 2016 at 4:25 pm

I love bite beauty so much! Their lipsticks are some of my favorite. I have never been a huge fu

• Reply The Haunted Housewife December 1, 2016 at 5:17 pm

Red Velvet is gorgeous on you! It looks like the perfect pin-up red lip 🙂

• Reply Interstate Style December 1, 2016 at 7:35 pm

I haven't heard of this brand before. I like the packaging and the colors though 🙂

• Reply Jessica Sheppard December 2, 2016 at 1:36 am

Love your review. They sent you great color options. Bite beauty is an excellent product…the components of how it's made. Good to know it's challenging to dispense to get it on. Great post!

• Reply Sharon December 2, 2016 at 2:34 am

I love that color! The idea of a matte lip color that also feels moisturizing is something I would really love. Thanks for your honest review!

• Reply Allison Jones December 2, 2016 at 7:50 pm

I've heard so many good things about Bite and I haven't tried any of their products. This lip crayon sounds awesome.

LiveLifeWell,
    Allison

• Reply Meghan December 2, 2016 at 8:12 pm

I gotta try this!!! Pretty red lip!

Meghan | BeyondBasicBlog.com

• Reply Rochelle Valle December 2, 2016 at 10:13 pm

I'm wondering how that lilac beige looks on! Need to check these out.

With Love Rochelle | http://www.withloverochelle.com

• Reply Katie Bartz December 3, 2016 at 2:12 am

I'm loving the colors you picked out! I'll have to try 🙂

• Reply Anonymous February 22, 2017 at 4:33 am

There's a sharpener on the other end, you can get them to be sharp again!

• Reply Rosalyn Osorto February 23, 2017 at 2:05 pm

I had no idea! I'll have to check again, hehe :))

• Reply S Jaden October 12, 2017 at 9:38 am

Beauty is the source of your personal magic; it is the essence of who you are, it connects you to others and to the plenty of this planet.Lisa

• Reply James walker November 6, 2017 at 4:39 pm

While a considerable measure has been talked about and underscored on the external beauty, the internal beauty of women ought not be dismissed.women's fashion blog

• Reply Martina December 6, 2017 at 6:42 pm

The disclosure of truth is, in this way, to with the beauty it holds. For a researcher, the universe isn't a dead question however he sees lovely exampleRuby salon