Are you looking to live a healthier, more sustainable, and more compassionate lifestyle? Everything makes perfect sense when you go vegan. When you go vegan you will be doing a great favor to your body and planet Earth. You will be eating everything that naturally grows from the Earth, and at the same time, you won’t be contributing to animal cruelty, world contamination, and world hunger. It’s a three-way win!
Want to know the truth and be given the Red Pill? If you’ve seen The Matrix movie you know at the beginning of the movie the main character is presented with two pills: one Blue, and one Red. He has to make a choice. If he chooses the Blue Pill he’ll fall asleep, and when he wakes up everything will be exactly the same as it’s always been. If he chooses the Red Pill he’ll finally learn the truth. ~James Wildman
We have gathered the best documentaries and book recommendations to embark on this beautiful journey. It’s so easy that you won’t want to go back to your previous lifestyle.
Best “How to Go Vegan” Resources
El mejor discurso que jamás escucharás, con subtítulos en español click aquí.
Useful Sites About Veganism
- Why Go Veg?
- What They Never Told You
- Vegan Alternatives to Honey
- Humans Are Natural Plant-Eaters
- 7 Things That Seem Vegan but Aren’t
- 10 Essential Steps To Improving Your Vegan Diet
- 30+ Cruelty-Free Brands For Beauty, Fashion, and More – Created by me!
- 7 Things You Didn’t Know Will Happen When You Stop Eating Meat
- 5 Unbelievable Things That Would Happen If Everyone Stopped Eating Meat
- 20 Meatless and All-Vegan Options You Can Find at Popular Fast Food Chains
- Blackfish (Marine life)
- Call of Life
- Delicate Balance
- Earthlings (Very popular)
- Farm to Fridge
- Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead
- Fed Up
- Food Inc (Very popular)
- Food Matters (Very popular)
- Forks Over Knives (Very popular)
- Got the Facts on Milk?
- Live and Let Live
- Peaceable Kingdom
- PlantPure Nation
- Sharkwater (RIP Rob Stewart)
- The Cove (Marine life)
- The Future of Food
- The Ghosts In Our Machines
- Vanishing of the Bees
Books on Veganism
- Eating Animals by Jonathan Safran Foer
- God’s Covenant with Animals by J.R. Hyland
- Skinny Bitch by Rory Freedman
- The 80/10/10 Diet by Douglas N. Graham
- The Bond by Wayne Pacelle
- The China Study by Thomas Campbell
- The Face On Your Plate by Jeffrey Moussaieff Masson
- The Food Revolution by John Robbins
- The Kind Diet by Alicia Silverstone (The first book I read to go vegan ♥)
- Why We Love Dogs, Eat Pigs, and Wear Cows by Melanie Joy, PhD
Libros del Veganismo en Español
- Delgada Pero No Idiota por Rory Freedman
- El Estudio de China por Thomas Campbell
- Por qué amamos a los perros, nos comemos a los cerdos y nos vestimos con las vacas por Melanie Joy, PhD
Vegan Facebook Groups
Healthy VEGAN tips! 🙂
Team Vegan Takes YouTube 2k+
Trying Vegan 5k+
Vegan Fashion and Beauty
Vegan for the animals
Vegan Good News 4k+
Vegans United As ONE 1k+
Vegans and Friends
Vegans on a Mission For cruelty-free beauty ♥
Bunny Lifestyle: A Cruelty-Free Community 1k+
Cruelty-Free Shopping List 1k+
Are you single? Check out these vegan Facebook groups and get ready to mingle! ♥
- Vegan Singles 11K+
- Vegan Date 8K+
- Vegan Singles & Dating (plantApeel) 4K+
- Single or Polyamorous Vegans 2K+
Grupos de Facebook del Veganismo
Varios grupos donde puedes conocer a personas que te pueden ayudar.
Vida Libre de Crueldad Creado por mi :))
Veganismo, Vegetarianismo (Libre de Crueldad Animal)
Veganos y Vegetarianos…… 🙂 45k+
Vegetarianos, veganos y crudiveganos del mundo 8k+
Belleza Cruelty Free Chile
Cuidado Personal Libre de Crueldad Animal, Costa Rica
Buscando el amor entre veganos y animalistas 1k+
|Photos from my Instagram account @LynSire|
Instagram Vegan Accounts
A few of my favorite Instagram accounts are about veganism, food, and lifestyle.
- @bestofvegan – food account
- @IntheSoulshine – for vegan quotes
- @LynSire – I share about beauty, outfits, food, etc.
- @VeganCommunity – Big community of vegans
- @veganmantras – vegan graphic designer
Cuentas de Instagram del Veganismo
Algunas de mis cuentas favoritas de Instagram sobre veganismo, comida, y estilo de vida.
- @ComunidadVegana – Una comunidad de veganos
- @LynSire – Comparto sobre belleza, outfits, comida, etc.
YouTube Vegan Channels
Some of these are vegan and others are raw vegan.
LynSire – I talk about beauty, makeup, outfits, food, and more
EasyToBeRaw – Megan Elizabeth. Raw vegan, recipes, Q and A
EcoVeganGal – For everything vegan
FullyRawKristina – Raw vegan. My favorite!!
Gary Yourofsky – Lectures and speeches
JasonWrobelTV – Recipes
TheEdgyVeg – Recipes
TheSweetestVegan – Tasha Edwards is another favorite! Vegan recipes
The Vegan Corner – Vegan recipes
World of Vegan – Formerly known as VeganBreak. Everything vegan.
ZombieGate – Zombie apocalypse recipes!
Canales de YouTube del Veganismo
Una variedad de canales con recetas veganas.
LynSireEspañol – Hablo de belleza, maquillaje, outfits, comida, y más
Cocina Vegan fácil – Recetas veganas
Dimension Vegana – Recetas veganas
FullyRaw en Español – Recetas crudiveganas
Mi Vivencia Vegana – Recetas veganas
Veganamente – Recetas
Vegan Beginner – Recetas
Vegan Eat Mx – Recetas
Veganismo True – Todo sobre el veganismo
|Photos from my Instagram account @LynSire|
Dating Sites for Vegans or Vegetarians
If you’re single and ready to mingle these are some great dating sites for vegans, vegetarians, and any other type of vegetarianism.
Great sites where you can find all sorts of vegan and environmental news.
Find out if that beauty product or house cleaner is vegan. Just copy and paste the ingredients list into the checker and it will flag all the ingredients that are not vegan. How cool!
A new platform that seeks to boost the vegan economy by connecting vegan entrepreneurs with aligned investors. This is open to all who are interested in investing in 100% VEGAN startup companies.
Cruelty-Free International Jobs
From vegan career positions to freelance work. Most listings are in the United States, UK, Europe, and Canada, but they accept jobs and candidates from any country. Some jobs are remotely workable as well.
Vegan Pet Food
Pet food that is vegan is recommended for dogs because they can live longer and healthier life. You can read about the health benefits of vegan food for dogs here.
Places to Eat Plant-Based
I like this site because you can search for vegetarian, and vegan restaurants in any part of the world! You can also get their app for a small price, and find nearby restaurants. I love using this app in my own city or when I travel :))
Plant Based Doctors
Find a vegan doctor in any part of the world! Holistic doctors and chiropractors also support the vegan, and vegetarian lifestyle.
Some of my favorite doctors are:
The Airbnb for vegans! A travel community of thousands with hosts worldwide.
Travel the world with confidence and enjoy local dishes without compromising your vegan beliefs! With your trusty Vegan Passport, you can be sure of finding vegan food in restaurants around the globe. Bon voyage and bon appétit!
Wine, Beer, and Liquor Vegan Guide
Is your booze vegan? Brewmasters, winemakers, and distillers may include animal ingredients in their products directly, or they might use them in processing and filtration. Learn which ones are vegan.
Inspirational Vegan Quotes
- These are some of my favorite quotes I have come across…
- Never believe that animals suffer less than humans. Pain is the same for them that it is for us. Even worse, because they cannot help themselves. ~ Dr. Louis J.
- The animals of the world exist for their own reasons. They were not made for humans any more than black people were made for white, or women were created for men. ~Alice Walker
- A morgue is used for the storage of human corpses. In modern times they have customarily been refrigerated to delay decomposition. If you store animal corpses (or parts of their corpses) in your refrigerator to delay decomposition, then your fridge is their morgue. Dinner is their funeral. And your body becomes their coffin where they slowly rot… ~ Anita Vegan-Mahdessian
- A mother’s love is universal; it’s not species-specific.
- If I would not want it done to me, I will not allow it to be done to others. “Others” includes animals. ~Andrew Kirschner
- We look to the heavens and search for life on other planets, but have such an utter disregard for life on our own planet. ~Dhara Meehra
- I am in favor of animal rights as well as human rights. That is the way of a whole human being. ~Abraham Lincoln
- I will not eat anything that walks, runs, skips hops, or crawls. God knows that I’ve crawled on occasion, and I’m glad that no one ate me. ~Alex Poulos
- One meal, soon forgotten, in exchange for a whole life. ~Author Unknown
- Animals are my friends, and I don’t eat my friends. ~George Bernard Shaw
- If you love animals called pets, why do you eat animals called dinner? ~As seen on a shirt at veganstore.com
- All beings tremble before violence. All fear death, but all love life. See yourself in others. Then whom can you hurt? What harm can you do? ~Buddha
- God loved the birds and invented trees. Man loved the birds and invented cages. ~Jacques Deval
- Why should man expect his prayer for mercy to be heard by What is above him when he shows no mercy to what is under him? ~Pierre Troubetzkoy
- Hunting is not a sport. In a sport, both sides should know they’re in the game. ~Paul Rodriguez
- When a man wants to murder a tiger he calls it sport; when the tiger wants to murder him he calls it ferocity. ~George Bernard Shaw
- Animals can communicate quite well. And they do. And generally speaking, they are ignored. ~Alice Walker
- Teaching a child not to step on a caterpillar is as valuable to the child as it is to the caterpillar. ~Bradley Millar
- If anyone wants to save the planet, all they have to do is just stop eating meat. ~Sir Paul McCartney
- An animal’s eyes have the power to speak a great language. ~Martin Buber
- Nothing will benefit human health and increase the chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. ~Albert Einstein
- The greatness of a nation … can be judged by the way its animals are treated. ~Mahatma Gandhi
- When diet is wrong medicine is of no use. When diet is correct medicine is of no need. ~Ancient Ayurvedic Proverb
To become vegetarian is to step into the stream which leads to nirvana. ~Buddha
From the Bible
I am not religious but I still wanted to share this link in case you find it useful – ChristianVeg.org
- Genesis 1:29-30 Then God said, “I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food. And to all the beasts of the earth and all the birds in the sky and all the creatures that move along the ground—everything that has the breath of life in it—I give every green plant for food.” And it was so.
- Romans 14:21 It is better not to eat meat or drink wine or to do anything else that will cause your brother or sister to fall.
- Proverbs 15:17 Better a small serving of vegetables with love than a fattened calf with hatred.
- Ecclesiastes 3:19 Every species of animal are a race and nation of its own that we share this planet Earth with, we are no better and no more superior.
- Isaiah 11:6-9 The wolf will live with the lamb, the leopard will lie down with the goat, the calf and the lion and the yearling together; and a little child will lead them. The cow will feed with the bear, and their young will lie down together, and the lion will eat straw like the ox. The infant will play near the hole of the cobra, and the young child put his hand into the viper’s nest. They will neither harm nor destroy on all my holy mountain, for the earth will be full of the knowledge of the Lord as the waters cover the sea.
“When someone becomes a monk, they need to reestablish their relationship with the animals. Animals are God’s creatures that need to be loved and cherished. Compassion towards God’s animals is one of the spiritual practices a monk must exercise to honor the name of God”.
This page is all about how to go vegan.
Other Links You May Like:
- 30+ Cruelty-Free Brands For Beauty, Fashion, and More
- How to Get Free Cash Back From Rakuten When You Purchase Online
- My Amazon Storefront with Vegan Lifestyle Items