Posted on March 22, 2017 | Last updated on March 26, 2023
Today we are going to talk about the 100% Pure 2nd Skin Foundation Review to see how good or bad it is. I love and support companies that create natural makeup products. There’s nothing better than applying to your skin a product with good ingredients that feel so good, and this is the case with the makeup brand 100% Pure Cosmetics.
100%Pure Cosmetics is one of my favorite brands because they use fruit pigments to create their beauty products. Not only that, but they are cruelty-free too! As an animal lover, and vegan this is really important in the beauty products that I choose.
100% Pure 2nd Skin Foundation Review
In the past, I have used the Fruit Pigmented Healthy Foundation in the shade of White Peach, and it’s an amazing foundation. Let me tell you why I like the 2nd Skin Foundation in the shade Peach Bisque even more!
• Consistency – The consistency of the 2nd Skin Foundation is watery, and at first, I really doubted it would work for me. I have a few acne scars that are still healing, and I didn’t think this would do a good job of covering them but I’m glad it did!
• Coverage – The coverage is amazing! With one layer of the 2nd Skin Foundation, I feel like it’s enough. On weekdays when I do my everyday makeup I only use one layer. For weekends I tend to go for more coverage so I like adding two layers for extra coverage.
• Lasting – I have combination skin, so I appreciate how well it stays on my face for hours.
• Ingredients – Some of the beneficial ingredients are Olive, peach, apricot, cocoa beans, pomegranate, raspberry, wild cherry, coffee beans, black tea, rice, honeysuckle, rosemary, oregano thyme, lavender, calendula, vitamin E, turmeric, and more natural ingredients. So see how good it is?!
• 100% Natural – It’s so natural that I would consider leaving it on my skin overnight but I do cleanse my skin. It has fruit pigments, and it’s vegan. Yay, for not testing on animals!
• When I first opened the 2nd Skin Foundation bottle I had no idea how to get the product out. It seemed confusing to me, and I thought it had a pump. Then I noticed I had to unscrew the cap and squeeze the pump so that the foundation dispenses through the wand. It was tricky for me at first, haha.
• Getting my clothes stained. As I mentioned in the PROS above, the consistency is very watery, which I don’t mind, but if I’m not careful enough the foundation might drip on my clothes. It’s happened to me before when I get dressed before I did my makeup, and I’ve had to change clothes. So now when I apply the 2nd Skin Foundation I make sure to lean my head on the sink to avoid any accidents or wear a satin kimono robe.
Do I recommend it? Absolutely! It seriously is the best foundation I have used. I love it because it’s so natural, and at the same time, it works really well on any skin type. Also, it’s so lightweight and does a good job of covering imperfections. The Fruit Pigmented Powder is the perfect way to seal your foundation.
100% Pure Pink Grapefruit Whipped Body Butter
This is the first whipped body butter that I try from 100% Pure. The one that I bought is Pink Grapefruit Whipped Body Butter. Last year 100% Pure had a section called “Scent of the Month” where products had a 20% discount. I wish this promotion would be back because it was my favorite part of their site to check out and see what to buy.
I was having really dry skin on my legs. Maybe because we had been having some cold days here in Miami, so I wanted to get a natural, and hydrating lotion to apply on my skin.
• 100% Natural – Literally, all the ingredients are so good. Some of the beneficial ingredients are cocoa butter, avocado butter, shea butter organic argan oil, organic rosehip, organic aloe vera, vitamin E, açai berry, organic green tea, maqui berry, rosemary, oregano, thyme, pink grapefruit, and more.
• 100% Vegan – It’s a cruelty-free brand and has no ingredients derived from animals.
• This whipped body butter deeply moisturizes, softens, and protects.
• Lovely scent. When you open the bottle, it literally has a light citric scent. I love opening the bottle just to smell it! haha
• Consistency – The consistency of this body butter is kind of thick. Easy to apply, and doesn’t leave an oily residue.
• The bottle design. I like the ease of opening the bottle.
I can’t think of anything that I don’t like about the Pink Grapefruit Whipped Body Butter, with the exception of what I found in it. Before I even opened the bottle, from the outside I could already see a hair inside because the bottle is semi-transparent. When I opened it I was able to take out a thick black strand of hair. Hmmm…
Would I buy it again? Of course! Maybe next time I’ll get a different scent of the whipped body butter. Very soon I’ll start doing at-home laser hair removal, so this is the perfect body butter to apply to those areas after each session.
WHERE CAN YOU PURCHASE 100% PURE?
That’s all for this 100% Pure Cosmetics product review. I support 100% Pure for being a great vegan beauty option, and for being plant-based. This is really a brand that I enjoy, and recommend all the time for being so natural. I good to support brands like this because it helps our skin, and the animals at the same time.
Thanks, and until next time!
More 100% Pure Beauty Products
This post is all about 100% Pure 2nd Skin Foundation Review.
Other Posts You May Like:
- Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara Review
- OSEA Blemish Prone Set Review
- Timeless Skin Care Line – Quick Route to Beautiful Skin
- See All the Latest Beauty Reviews
PIN THIS POST: