Now that more people are making ethical choices, more people are going vegan! With that more vegan beauty products are becoming available, and you can easily find these cruelty free, vegan, organic brands on Amazon!
1. Vegan beauty body butter: Aromatherapy moisturizing body butter with nourishing delights of African shea butter, relaxing bergamot, rejuvenating vitamin e, and rosehip oil to moisturize your skin, just to name a few benefiting ingredients.
Promising review: “I love the smell of the sea minerals body butter, it has a clean ocean scent. The butter is very rich and nourishing. The butter is very thick, you can turn the jar upside down and the product will not come out. It difficult to find a good thick butter body like this. It has no sulphates or parabens and its not tested on animals either. The product is made in Australia. The butter has shea butter, sea minerals, vitamin E and rosehip oil, so good.” –Addie
2. Pamper your eyes with BH cosmetics nude rose eyeshadow palette. It comes with 12 colors in satin, matte and shimmer eyeshadows.
Promising review: “The colors in this pallete are lovely and nicely pigmented, the case it came in is nice and made of metal with a magnetic closure, i have a few other of bh cosmetics palletes and i love them all equally, these products are lovely and super afordable.” –Syntillie
3. If you’re into eyeshadows, then you need a good eye primer. Thank Me Later is a great paraben free, and cruelty free option.
Promising review: “Fantastic product! It looks light when it comes out of the tube, but goes on invisibly. And HOLY COW, my eyeliner and eyeshadow lasted FOREVER. I usually get a crease mark, or some transfer from the wide eyeliner I use onto my eyelid. But NONE of that happened. I’m currently going on two days since application and it still looks pristine. I don’t usually do this, but I wanted to really test out the product. No smudging, no transfer, no kidding! I am IN LOVE, and I’ve never seen a gentle, smooth primer that performs so well. LOVE, love, love!!!” –Patty S.
4. Cream contour and highlighting makeup kit by Aestherica Cosmetics is marked as #1 Best Seller on Amazon! Kit includes 6 silky creams, and easy to follow instructions.
Promising review: “I’ve had a lot of practice with contouring before this kit… I self taught myself how to contour with concealer, mixed eye shadow/foundation, bronzer and blush and have been doing it for about 3 years now…however this kit is awesome and much simpler to use… I used the cream contour kit and finished with the powder kit which also comes with step by step instructions! I recommend that you use the proper brushes to apply and blend with a beauty blender to get max results!” –Amazon Customer
5. This vegan lipstick by Mineral Fusion has so many beneficial ingredients like pomegranate, Vitamins C and E, Shea butter, and jojoba seed oil. The lipstick shade is Burst.
Promising review: “So pretty, exactly what I was looking for! At first I thought it was too sheer but once it sets on your lips I found it to have a very natural finish. Lasts a long time and is very comfortable.. Like matte but not drying kind of like a satin I guess. It’s beautiful for everyday!!” –Angela Lewis
6. What about a lip scrub with that vegan lipstick? This is a natural, cruelty free, and organic Rose Diamonds lip exfoliator by Henné Organics. It’s great to know that it’s USDA Certified Organic product with pink crystals, and also made in the USA!
Promising review: “This is my favorite lip exfoliator! It leaves my lips silky and smooth and it feels like a moisturizer too! I have always loved Henne products, because I know they are made with clean organic ingredients which won’t harm my body! Thanks Henne! I look forward to the new products you have coming!!” –Amazon Customer
7. Get a soft moisturizing exfoliating experience with this sugar body scrub by The Daily Scrub. It’s great for body, hands, and feet. In this you will find wild orchids, and gardenia aromas.
Promising review: “This smells heavenly! It is a great consistency and feels amazing. It is less rough or abrasive than other exfoliating scrubs I have tried, but it still left my skin smooth and fresh feeling. Will recommend!” –Leah
8. Spoil your skin with a natural dead sea mud mask that is organic, and made in the USA. Nani Naturals makes this mud mask packed with natural, and organic ingredients. Good to use to reduce and remove breakouts.
Promising review: “I love using Nani Naturals Mud Mask. When I put it on, my skin feels tingly, and I can just feel how good it is for my skin. It is really black and so I feel I am getting a really authentic mud mask experience. Once the mask has fully dried on your face, and you wash it off, you will feel completely refreshed. Much cheaper than going to a spa for a facial. Why not do your facials at home when you have such a great product like this to use? After using this product for a couple of weeks, my skin is much smoother and it even looks clearer. I am very happy I purchased this product.” –Ashley Skye
9. Feel like on a beach vacation with these vegan facial towelettes. I like that on Amazon you will find a variety of Pacifica makeup. These are natural biodegradable towelettes infused with coconut water!
Promising review: “I really like these wipes for removing make-up or freshening up my face. They feel very soft and gentle on my skin. The fresh coconut smell is a big plus! I close my eyes, use it, and they make me feel like I’m on a beach vacation! I love that they are cruelty free 🙂 I highly recommend these wipes, specially when needing that pick me up or when water is not at arms reach!” –EB
10. Feel good about your skin with a natural, and organic liquid foundation. This is a liquid mineral foundations that is vegan, and gluten free. It’s by Shimarz and they have different shades to choose from!
Promising review: “It’s been a struggle finding the perfect foundation but omg I finally found you! Thank you Shimarz for making an organic foundation that lasts, soothes gives me a flawless look. I don’t feel guilty wearing this all day on my face because when it comes off, my skin still looks soft and not red or irritated. I’m 28 and love how this sits on my skin. Please don’t stop making this foundation! <3” –Erika
If you liked this post, share it and leave a comment! Stay tuned for a second part for more vegan beauty products that you can buy on Amazon!