November 27, 2018

Black & White Striped Romper – Outfit Details

BLACK & WHITE STRIPED ROMPER
outfit details

Lately I have been so much into rompers!!! I never paid much attention to them but after my Guatemala trip I saw how convenient they are.

It just takes one piece to feel put together. All you need are some accessories, something nice/comfy to walk in, and you’re good to go. So easy and so chic at the same time.

Here I was wearing the striped black and white romper from Amazon seller Miss Moly. For accessories I had Tahari rose gold sunglasses (very similar), Forever 21 gold tone rings, and a black and white bracelet (almost the same) made with onyx/howlite beads from Etsy seller Koch Jewellery. My black heels are from Payless Shoe. I was looking at an Ocean Drive magazine, and on my nails I had Hype vegan nail polish (I think the shade was Waterlily).

What are some of your favorite style pieces?
Do you like rompers?

You Might Also Like

8 Comments

• Reply Kate Allyson November 27, 2018 at 9:41 pm

That's a really cute outfit! Where I live, it gets cold in winter, so I need to wear more than a romper or I'll freeze. But that looks like a great summer outfit!

• Reply Ebony November 28, 2018 at 7:04 am

This is such a gorgeous outfit! I especially love those glasses, they suit you so well!
    Ebony x

• Reply Reese Woods November 28, 2018 at 8:55 pm

I haven't ventured into the romper territory yet in my personal fashion. I can never seem to find one that I like on my figure! But I do like the idea that, just like a dress, it's a one-piece kind of outfit!

• Reply Nadalie Bardo November 29, 2018 at 10:05 pm

Loving this romper, it reminds me of this off the shoulder stripped dress I got last summer. I simply cannot wait to be wearing shorts again.

• Reply Rosalyn Osorto January 7, 2019 at 1:37 pm

• Reply Rosalyn Osorto January 7, 2019 at 1:37 pm

I can imagine. Winter in Miami is still hot and sunny for the most part :))

• Reply Rosalyn Osorto January 7, 2019 at 1:38 pm

Yess, makes picking an outfit such an easy process :))

• Reply Rosalyn Osorto January 7, 2019 at 1:38 pm

Warm weather is the best!