Template – Brand Collaboration Tracker
INFLUENCER BRAND COLLABORATION TRACKER
Track your brand collaboration work. This is how I keep track of the brands I work with; or if you are a beginner keep track of the brands you pitch. Not to mention between due dates, project guidelines and status of payments, keeping track of brand collaborations can be tricky. That’s why I created this Brand Collaboration Tracker that will help you.
SOME OF THE DETAILS
- INCLUDES 3 TABS: Pitching, Leads, and Closed deals
- Keep track of brands you pitch with various columns for organization
- Keep track of brand leads with various columns for organization
- Closed deals tab: When is the work due, Has the brand paid you, How much are you getting paid, and more
- Stay on top of posting dates (never miss a deadline again!)
- Keep track of payment status so you can get paid on time, every time
- Set goals by making a brand wishlist
- Get organized with brands you’ve pitched & the status of your communication
- Email template for Pitching
- Email templates for Leads: First reply, 2nd follow-up, 3rd and final follow-up; and at the same time drive traffic to your site
- Even more email templates for various scenarios
- Included is a PDF guide with instructions, guidance, and tips
This download includes both .xlsx (for Microsoft Excel) and .numbers (for Numbers) formats, so you can customize it on your PC or Mac.
You can also use it with Google Sheets or from Dropbox to Excel (for free) if needed; instructions included in the PDF Guide.