The spring season brings with it nicer weather, blooming flowers, and pastel nails! Pastel nails are a fun alternative to more traditional nail polish colors. With a variety of pastel colors to choose from, you’ll be able to find the perfect shade for any season or occasion.
Most of these nail ideas are available on Etsy which is perfect for supporting small businesses. Our favorite part of press-on nails is that you can reuse them as many times as you like! Moreover, here are some excellent pastel nail designs that you can follow to create your own designs, or if you prefer getting your nails done at your local nail salon, just save these designs on your phone or on Pinterest as a reference.
Also, pastel nail colors can effectively add a touch of cheer to your look, whether you’re doing simple everyday activities or dressing up for an evening out. Here are some of our favorite pastel nail designs that inspire you to be creative and use your pastel nail colors in a variety of looks from day to night!
This post is all about pastel nails.
The Best Pastel Nails To Try This Spring
1. Cute colorful long coffin nails from Amazon.
2. Cute colorful transparent nails from Amazon.
3. Colorful long rainbow nails from Etsy.
4. Colorful rainbow nails from Etsy.
5. Lengthy rainbow nails from Etsy.
6. Long bright transparent nails from Etsy.
7. Pretty medium rainbow-colored nails from Etsy.
8. Light-colored flower nails from Etsy.
9. Long light-colored nails from Etsy.
10. Almond-shaped manicures from Etsy.
11. Lengthy light-colored almond nails from Etsy.
12. Long translucent-colored almond nails from Etsy.
13. Light-colored wavy almond nails from Etsy.
14. Almond light-colored swirls nails from Etsy.
15. Long almond-colored swirls from Etsy.
16. Long transparent-colored nails from Etsy.
17. Lengthy almond-colored swirls from Etsy.
18. Light-colored rainbow almond-shaped nails from Etsy.
19. Lengthy rainbow marble-colored nails from Etsy.
20. Image from Pinterest
21. Image from Pinterest
22. Image from Pinterest
23. Image from Pinterest
24. Image from Pinterest
25. Image from Pinterest
26. Image from Instagram @nailsbyjema
27. Image from Ella + Mila
28. Image from Instagram @nailsbypaulin
29. Image from Instagram @charsgelnails_
30. Image from Instagram @oliveandjune
31. Image from Instagram @marikatarchalska.nailartist
32. Image from Instagram @nails_bygeorgia01
Frequently Asked Questions
Pastel nails are a popular trend that involves painting nails with pale, muted colors such as soft pink, lavender, mint green, and baby blue. These colors are often associated with spring and summer, and they can add a playful and feminine touch to any look. Also, pastel nails can be achieved with nail polish, gel polish, or acrylics, and they can be paired with a variety of nail art designs for a unique and stylish look.
In addition, these nail ideas are ideal for spring or any time of the year! Pastel nails are ultra feminine and timeless. Easy to achieve, pastel nails have soft colors and in different shapes like almond-shaped, long coffins, and more. Finally, pastel nails can be cute, fun, and colorful.
Are pastel nails on trend?
In 2022, pastel nail colors have been predicted to trend. Traditional pastels are increasingly making way for sophisticated tones and stylish nail art.
How do you do pastel nails?
You can easily recreate any of these designs from the comfort of your home. The nail polish colors below are vegan cruelty free nail polish from popular brands like Ella+Mila, Karma Organic, and Pacifica.
This post is all about pastel nails.
Other Posts You May Like:
- 20+ Best Vegan Easter Desserts That Are Unbelievably Cute
- 25+ Cute Easter Decoration Ideas With Eggs, Bunnies, Flowers, and More!
- See All the Latest Easter Idea Posts
- See All the Latest Nail Idea Posts