Have you noticed how vegan-friendly Target is becoming? From their food options, and now the beauty products are no exception! Target is my go-to spot for pickup delivery. Who doesn’t like the convenience and affordable prices? So it’s a must-go.
When I have visited I like to randomly check out the beauty aisles and discover products I didn’t know about (my favorite is the mist and fragrance section). This is great news for the animal rights movement. It proves that an amazing product doesn’t have to harm any living being in a lab.
In this post I have included a variety of beauty products. From lipsticks to face creams free of animal-derived ingredients. These beauty choices tend to be healthier for your skin, kind to animals, and better for the planet. Feeling good starts from the inside out, so with the increasing demand for more ethical and cleaner options, vegan beauty products are quickly becoming the new norm.
Simply click the product image or the “SHOP HERE” text to be redirected to Target and complete your purchase. Don’t forget to follow me on LTK, Amazon, and sign up for my email updates at the end of this blog post, so you never miss out on anything. Happy cruelty-free shopping! 🐰
Best Target Vegan Beauty Products
As the vegan movement continues to grow, more companies are beginning to pay attention. Now, there’s plenty of vegan beauty products on the market that you can try and make an ethical switch in your beauty routine.
NOTE: We have rounded up all the prices. 💰
- e.l.f. Camo Concealer Corrector $5 – SHOP HERE
- Pacifica Lavender Moon Lip Mask $15 – SHOP HERE
- Love Beauty and Planet Pure Nourish Shampoo $12 – SHOP HERE
- essence Extreme Shine Volume Lipgloss $5 – SHOP HERE
- KVD Beauty Epic Kiss Nourishing Vegan Butter Lipstick $11 – SHOP HERE
- ella+mila Nail Polish Enchanted Collection $13 – SHOP HERE
- Physicians Formula Matte Monoi Butter Bronzer ON SALE $11 (Regular is $22) – SHOP HERE
- Good Chemistry Coffee Cloud Body Mist $13 – SHOP HERE
- BYOMA Creamy Jelly Cleanser $14 – SHOP HERE
- e.l.f. Liquid Glitter Eyeshadow $6 – SHOP HERE
- Eco Tools Makeup Brushes $12 – SHOP HERE
- Milani Highly Rated Lash Extensions Tubing Mascara $15 – SHOP HERE
- The Lip Bar Soft Kiss Nourishing Lipstick $14 – SHOP HERE
- Starface Pimple and Acne Stickers $15 – SHOP HERE
- e.l.f. Cosmetics Eyeshadow Palettes $3 – SHOP HERE
- Versed Dew Point Moisturizing Dew Cream $15 – SHOP HERE
Like what you see and want to see more?
PIN THIS POST: