Template – Job Résumé, Cover Letter & References
JOB INTERVIEW – Résumé, Cover Letter, and References Templates
This is the same resume I have used in the past to attend job interviews, and with your photo they are more likely to remember you! This template has a minimal, simple, and modern style to it.
SOME OF THE DETAILS
- INCLUDES ALL 3 TEMPLATES: Résumé, Cover Letter, and References
- How to increase your chances of getting the job position
- An employer will remember you more if they see a photo of you on your resume!
- If you still don’t have a nice photo to use or you simply prefer not to add one you can leave it out. See photos how both versions look.
- You can easily customize the colors; or for a more uniformed look make all the text black.
- A lot of useful tips: How to take your own headshot photo, my personal experiences going to job interviews, and much more.
- What to write email templates: After your interview, second interview, follow up or if you want to decline the position.
- How to use with InDesign or Google Docs if needed
- Included is a PDF guide with instructions, guidance, and tips
This job resume is perfect if you want to make a good firsthand impression and you want the employer to easily remember you. In the PDF guide I include how to achieve this so you are more likely to get your dream job!
This download includes .docx (for Word) so you can customize it on your PC or Mac; and also .psd (for Photoshop).
You can also use it with InDesign, Google Docs or from Dropbox to Word (for free) if needed; instructions included in the PDF Guide.