Are you looking for an easy and quick recipe to make your own pancakes? If so, you’re going to enjoy trying this recipe!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure here.
Did you know you that don’t need eggs nor milk to make delicious pancakes? You can follow the recipe below step by step for fluffy pancakes made from scratch. This easy recipe that you can make from home only requires 5 basic ingredients which most likely you already have on hand.
We really enjoy these pancakes because it takes little effort to make, and Little Lyn asks me to make them when she rather eat pancakes instead of tofu scramble.
This pos is all about how to make vegan pancakes.
Some common questions and answers…
What can replace eggs in pancakes?
Fortunately, there are plenty of plant based egg alternatives such as:
- Applesauce – is a purée made from cooked apples,
- Arrowroot Powder
- Egg Replacer
- Ground Flaxseeds
- Ground Chia Seeds
- Mashed Banana – is another popular replacement for eggs.
- Silken Tofu
- Vinegar and Baking Soda
- Vegan Yogurt
Are most pancakes vegan?
Traditionally, pancakes are made with eggs, and cow based butter. If you are plant based or vegan, there are a couple easy ways to work around traditional pancake recipes without using dairy like milk or eggs.
Is there a vegan pancake mix?
You can try It’s Really Vegan (Pancake & Waffle Mix Original). Just mix it with the correct amount of water, and you easily get delicious pancake or waffle batter. Another alternative is Keto Pancake and Waffle Mix by LusOasis, which is gluten-free, vegan, and available in different flavors. Just mix it with some water and oil, and you’re good to go!
Best Vegan Pancakes
This is what you will need to make your own yummy pancakes:
- 2 Ripe Bananas
- 2/3 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cinnamon Powder
- 1/2 cup Plant Based Milk (I enjoy using almond vanilla milk ♥)
- Optional: 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
These are the easy steps for you to make your own satisfying and healthy pancakes:
- In a medium size bowl, mash the bananas
- Add the dry ingredients: flour, cinnamon, and baking powder to stir and combine.
- Add the only wet ingredient, which is the plant based milk. Mix everything together until smooth.
- On medium temperature using a skillet or frying pan, spray a layer of coconut spray oil cooking (or any you have handy). Let it brown on side, and then flip it to brown it on the other side too.
- Serve, and enjoy! You can drizzle some agave or maple syrup on top. My favorite is to sprinkle some shredded coconut! So yummy!!
More topping ideas!
This post is all about how to make vegan pancakes.
Other Posts You May Like:
- How to Make Vegan Chocolate (the easy way!)
- 50+ Best Vegan Cookbooks For Any Occasion
- My Favorite Kitchen Items from Amazon
- The Ultimate Vegan Grocery List
- 7 Kitchen Tools Every Vegan Needs
- Complete List of Vegan Resources
- See All the Latest Recipe Posts
PIN THIS POST: