Are you looking to make an easy way to make chocolate from home? If so, you’ll enjoy this easy recipe to make your own white chocolate!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure here.
Learn how easy it is to make your very own homemade chocolate with only a few ingredients: cocoa butter, powdered sugar, coconut oil, and vanilla extract. Not only is this method easy, but also tasty. You might need some silicone molds.
You can enjoy this sweet and delicious dairy-free white chocolate by drizzling over ice cream, grating over desserts or dipping your favorite fruits.
This pos is all about how to make vegan white chocolate.
Some common questions and answers…
What is vegan white chocolate made of?
White chocolate can be made with only four ingredients! Cocoa butter with powdered sugar, coconut oil, and vanilla extract. It’s perfect for grating over desserts, drizzling over ice cream or dipping your favorite fruits.
Is there any vegan white chocolate?
White chocolate sometimes has cow’s milk, which contributes to a cycle of cruelty created by the dairy industry. Cows used for dairy produce milk for their babies, only to have it stolen from them. By going vegan, you help keep mother cows and their babies together. Thankfully, these ethical companies make delicious, and indulgent white chocolate without cow’s milk!
- Dee Best Vegan White Chocolate Flavored Chips
- King David White Choco Chips
- Lenny & Larry’s The Complete Cookie, White Chocolaty Macadamia
- Lily’s Sweets White Chocolate Style Baking Chips
- Milkless Polar Dream White Chocolate Bars
Is Nestle white chocolate vegan?
Nestle Toll House Allergen Free White Morsels are free from the 8 major food allergens: peanuts, tree nuts, egg, milk, wheat, soy, fish and shellfish, making them a great vegan option. It’s available at Walmart for less than $5!
Does Whole Foods sell vegan white chocolate?
Yes, they do! Look for Raw Vegan Chocolate Bar White Chocolate Coconut Bar.
Best Vegan White Chocolate
What you will need to make your own white chocolate:
- 2 cups Cacao butter*
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Vanilla extract**
- 3/4 cups coconut oil
- Optional: Pinch of Pink Himalayan salt
- In a heat-proof bowl, add the cacao butter. Place the bowl on top of a saucepan with a few inches of simmering water. Make sure the bowl is not touching the water. Let it melt, while stirring frequently. It takes about 10 minutes, and it will look like oil.
- You can now add the powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and the coconut oil (and a pinch of salt if using).
- Whisk until fairly smooth, for about 2 minutes.
- Once the ingredients have fully blended, you can turn off the heat.
- Pour into chocolate molds. Place in the freezer, and wait an hour.
- Now that it’s solid, keep your white chocolate in a covered container to store in the fridge or freezer. It’s time for you to enjoy!
*Cacao Butter – If your caco butter comes in large chunks, you can chop them in smaller pieces so it will melt more quickly.
Topping ideas – You can a few variations like strawberries, chopped nuts, oreo cookie crumbs, dried raspberries, and more. Use the photo below as inspiration.
This post is all about how to make vegan white chocolate.
Other Posts You May Like:
- How to Make Vegan Chocolate (the easy way!)
- 50+ Best Vegan Cookbooks For Any Occasion
- My Favorite Kitchen Items from Amazon
- The Ultimate Vegan Grocery List
- 7 Kitchen Tools Every Vegan Needs
- Complete List of Vegan Resources
- See All the Latest Recipe Posts
PIN THIS POST: